[Evolution] Configuring evolution-mapi for Exchange 2000 server vs. Openchange client

I'm having some difficulty configuring evolution-mapi to access my department's Exchange 2000 server. I am able to access the same account using the openchange command line client. When I try to add the account in evolution I check the 'Kerberos authentication' box and put in the same realm as I used when I setup openchange and it responds 'Host unreachable'. If I uncheck the Kerberos authentication checkbox it refuses my password - the same password that works in openchange.

These are my package versions:
evolution 3.6.0-0ubuntu3
evolution-mapi 3.6.0-0ubuntu1
openchangeclient 1:1.0-2

This is the command I used to set up openchange:
mapiprofile --create --profile="" --username=jkjackso --password=password_censored_here --domain=HNL --realm=HNL.BCM.TMC.EDU --address=stan.hnl.bcm.edu

Following that, this command works to dump the mail box:
exchange2mbox  --profile jkjackso

Thanks much for any helpful info!
-Josh Jackson