Re: [Evolution] new folder

On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 16:17 +0430, Roberto R wrote:
For some reason my evolution mail client has a new folder that I did not
add.  It is called InboxBQ47NW, has anyone had this happen to them?  Why
has this folder all of the sudden appeared?  Where did it come from?

It's a software bug, likely because of folder expunging / syncing / disk
summary issues. This happened sometimes in old versions (like yours).

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/