Re: [Evolution] Sender notification messages for old messages

On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 22:02 +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
with Evolution 3.4.x from Debian Sid/unstable accessing old (from three
years ago) already marked as read messages I get a notification that the
sender has been notified that I read the message. Probably that is a bug
and I was not able to find the bug number or the commit fixing this.

        Hi,
I guess it's just a yellow or blue bar above the message itself, with
that information. It does nothing, but lets you know that something
happened. There is not stored the time when it happened, you only know
it did. For example Outlook lets the user know too.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: Feel free to check Gnome's bugzilla for MDN, it's the way it is
      called there usually.