[Evolution] padlock icon in composer is lost

Hello List!

I've upgraded to Evolution 3.2.3 Kubuntu 12.04. (got rid of Unitiy)

When composing e-mails in former versions of evolution there was a icon
for signing and one icon for decrypting (afik this was a padlock icon)
in the toolbar of the composer window.
I had just to make one click to sign or decrypt a mail.
Nevertheless I had the composer configured to sign and decrypt by
default.

These icons are gone now. Instead I have to open a menu Options (called
Optionen in German) and then check decrypt and or sign. This is one
click more. I.e. 100% more clicks then before ;-)

Is there a way to get these icons back? Maybe with gconf-editor?

Regards Martin