[Evolution] Signatures inserted several times

The followings happens in Evolution 3.6.0, but not in 2.x.

Whenever I compose a new message on an account with a pre-defined signature, the signature is inserted correctly.

If I change the account in the From field, then the new account's is inserted above the other signature (and so forth for every time I change the selected account).

In 2.x the behavior was different; the current signature was *replaced* by the new signature.

Is there a way to restore this behavior in 3.6?

Thanks,
Per Knutsen