Re: [Evolution] convert to Maildir or IMAP from evolution's "offline backup"

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 10:18 -0700, shawn wrote:
I accidentally deleted alot of email from my IMAP server.
I made a copy of the offline copy that evolution makes. 3/4 of my email
is only
in this backup. How can i convert this backup into Maildir or IMAP
format?

Is this a current [~3.2] version?  If so I'd put together a Python
script that recursively walks alls all the files in below
"~/.local/share/evolution/mail/{accountId}/folders/{folderName}/cur/"
and reads each one to construct an MBOX file of each folder.

<http://docs.python.org/library/mailbox.html#mailbox.mbox>
<http://docs.python.org/library/email.parser.html>

Parser from email.Parser will read a message from a string or a
file-handle.  The individual files are raw messages.