Re: [Evolution] Can't get off this list - Jeeze o Man

On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 17:37 -0400, Reid wrote:
There's nothing I about it I do not understand.  I have a confirmation
from the listserv saying I've been removed.  It just doesn't happen.

It works, you are doing something wrong.  Most likely you are subscribed
from a different e-mail address.  Check the headers of a message from
the list and see what address the message was 'for' in the appropriate
"Received:" header.