Re: [Evolution] Can't get off this list - Jeeze o Man

There's nothing I about it I do not understand.  I have a confirmation from the listserv saying I've been removed.  It just doesn't happen.

On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 17:03 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 17:20 -0400, Reid wrote:
> Hi Group -
>
> Joined this list about several weeks ago, learned what I needed to
> know and now can't seem to become unsubscribed.  My browser allows
> cookies and I have the receipt, but I'm still getting all kinds of
> messages.
>
> Thx
>
> Reid

Did you read the instructions posted at the end of every message on the
list? What part of them do you not understand?

poc