Re: [Evolution] continued troubles with EVO v3.2.2 on Mint-12 with Cinnamon

Some light amongst all of the smoke:

It seems the trouble affects edits to HTML format more than TEXT form messages.

My suspicions:
1.  type into the compose window
2.  content gets "rendered"
3.  'cut' edit the content -- "render" needs to refresh
4.  'paste' edit the content -- "render needs another refresh

If the need for refresh is not getting triggered properly, I would see the symptoms I described
in my original post.

Symptoms would be worse when the content is HTML vs. raw TEXT.

Any further thoughts out there?
~~~ 0;-/ Dan