Re: [Evolution] continued troubles with EVO v3.2.2 on Mint-12 with Cinnamon

------------------------------
Message: 4
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 17:43:06 -0430
From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] continued troubles with EVO v3.2.2 on Mint-12
        with Cinnamon

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 15:34 -0500, Dan Saint-Andre wrote:
> I've looked at getting a newer EVO, but there are so many parts and
> dependencies that
> I cannot discover how to accomplish an update without risk of making a
> mess of other
> parts of my workstation.

And yet you don't say what version of Evo you have, or even what distro
you use. Not a lot to go on if anyone wants to help.

poc
------------------------------

Item #1 -- Read the original subject line
    "continued troubles with EVO v3.2.2 on Mint-12 with Cinnamon "

Item #2 -- If there is a pro forma document that has details in specific places
for the convenience of list readers, I didn't find one in use before I posted my
first question months ago.  I'll keep looking.

Item #3 -- I know that "internet time" permits 1,000 changes in a heartbeat,
but I don't feel compelled to repeat my configuration with each and every
question and comment posted discussing the same and related topics.
(I try, and humanly fail on occasion to name relevant configuration details
when I start a new topic.)

Item #4 -- Read the original subject line
    "continued troubles with EVO v3.2.2 on Mint-12 with Cinnamon "

Yes, I'm being cranky. After 30+ years of doing this work, I still do not and
cannot understand the force to make a comment that defeats the force
to be helpful.

With regrets,
~~~ 0;-/ Dan