Re: [Evolution] OK how do I set up evolution to accept my email address?

On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 19:26 -0600, chris sislo wrote:
I tried every thing  I put in my name and email addressI put in the ports and set up everything the right
with ssl encryption my provider is att in milwaukeeso I dont expect any problems but my middle name must be
problem cuz it dont do anything.I am hopping you guys can hekp its an old IDE computer running 10.10 ubuntu
so any help would be greatly appreciated.If you can help.so thanks.

Why are you starting a new thread? Did you understand *anything* about
my answer to your earlier question? If there's part of it you don't
understand, say *clearly* what it is and someone may be able to help
you, but if you keep just rephrasing the same questions don't expect
useful answers.

poc