[Evolution] Problems Receiving ATT Yahoo Pop Mail

For the last few days I have been unable to receive ATT Yahoo Pop mail
in Evolution.  This is a new problem, I have been receiving this pop
mail with no
issues for close to two years.  I have made no changes in any of my
preferences.

When I hit Send/Receive I get the following error message:

Error while Fetching Mail.

Unable to connect to POP server pop.att.yahoo.com: No support for
requested
authentication mechanism.

Under Evolution preferences I have the Pop server set to:

pop.att.yahoo.com:995

If I go to Terminal and try to access via telnet command I get:

david David-desktop:~$ telnet pop.att.yahoo.com 995
Trying 67.195.135.148...
Connected to pop-sbc.mail.am0.yahoodns.net.
Escape character is '^]'.

So it appears to not be a network issue.

I did find the same issue in Launchpad in a recent question (Question
#190375)
but there have been no responses.

I can read my mail still online via browser, but would like to get
access back
in Evolution.  Anyone have suggestions?

David Morrison
Dallas, TX