Re: [Evolution] how do I set up evolution to work in ubuntu?

On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 05:26 -0600, chris sislo wrote:
I got it set up in the past but recent installs was unrewarding lets see I set up my port assignments like
so with server info as follows I try evolution it quickly shows the downloading
msg screen and thats it.any help would be useful in solving my problem and how I send mail msgs is entirely
in windows XPwhich I please a little help would be useful in my endevors.
Chris Sislo
_______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To
change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...

I doubt that Ubuntu is the problem. If it is, then ask on a Ubuntu list,
not here.

When you say do you mean
(which would be at least syntactically correct)?

If that is what you mean, try with Thunderbird, just to discount a
number of possible scenarios.

No offence, but it took me about 4 scans of your message to notice this,
due to the almost complete lack of punctuation. This isn't Twitter.