[Evolution] Can't authenticate CalDAV calendar

Hi,

When I add my company's CalDAV based calendar (IceWarp) there's no option to save the password like it is when I add my Google Calendar, but the calendar is added to Evolution. However, when I try to add an event I get a "Cannot create
calendar object: Authentication Failed" error message, and I can not see
existing events. There's no entry for the CalDAV calendar in seahorse like it is for my mail accounts and Google calendar, so the problem seems to be that
Evolution is not saving login credentials for the CalDAV calendar making
editing and sync fail. The calendar works with Evolution 2.x and Thunderbird.

Any ideas if there's something I can do to make it work?

--
//Christian