[Evolution] Connection reset by peer

Evolution 3.2.3 FC 16 Gnome

For the past couple of days or so, I have been getting  a 'Connection Reset By Peer' when trying to pick up mail from my yahoo POP mail account. Other POP accounts seem to be working fine. AFAIK nothing has changed within Evolution (the yum logs don't show any upgrades to Evolution itself).

I have tried resetting the Preferences on the yahoo account and did get some joy yesterday by pointing the POP server to pop.mail.yahoo.com rather than pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk. But today, the .com address is also now throwing the same error. So I changed back to the .co.uk. No joy.

Any ideas as to how I can prove where the problem is?

Steve