Re: [Evolution] Connection reset by peer

On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 08:30 +0000, Steve T wrote:
I have tried resetting the Preferences on the yahoo account and did
get some joy yesterday by pointing the POP server to
pop.mail.yahoo.com rather than pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk. But today,
the .com address is also now throwing the same error. So I changed
back to the .co.uk. No joy.

Any ideas as to how I can prove where the problem is?

Possibly related, posted a few days ago:
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&id=SLN5242

Matthew Barnes