Re: [Evolution] Who or what is at fault

On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 15:05 -0500, dgoddard wrote:
Where should I be looking to resolve this problem, and how do I
resolve it; so that I can get my e-mail to automatically download to
my computer in my evolution software?
I regard web mail, where my mail resides only on the server as an
utterly unsatisfactory way of doing e-mail

        Hi,
I do not have much idea either, just a wild guess to check your junk
filtering, maybe your spam filter filtered messages to Junk/Trash
folder?
        Bye,
        Milan