Re: [Evolution] IMAP folder "frozen"

On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 11:15 +0200, Bastien Durel wrote:
I'm using evolution 3.2.3 under ubuntu 12.04/i386, and since a few days,
*one* of my IMAP folder is "frozen".
New messages appears in the messages pane, or are removed if I remove
them from other MUA, but they cannot be displayed.

The preview pane always displays an old message, and opening other
message in a new window shows a blank one (see screenshot).

Other folders works well, on same or other accounts.

Moving the old message from the folder "repairs" it (breaking the folder
I put it into), but it's frozen again if the message is put back in the
first one.

Have you tips to workaround this bug, or to solve it ?

Yea, this is annoying - I've been unable to figure out what triggers the
issue.  At least there is an easy workaround: disable and then re-enable
the preview pane.  (C-m)

Ross