Re: [Evolution] My problems with evolution 3.4.2.

On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 10:49 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
One other problem.  When I send a message I get an error message telling
me it can't store the sent message where it eants to but will store it
in my local Sent folder, which i want it to do anyway.  I was told to
edit preferences and go to defaults to fix that.  Indeed there is an
option to fix it, but I can't save the change because Apply is grayed
out.

See
http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.4/mail-error-failed-to-append-to-sent-folder.html.en

If this does not work, we need exact steps (click by click) to reproduce
the problem.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed