Re: [Evolution] in LXDE Unreadable Black Headings and Evidentiated/Selected Mail

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 15:32 +0200, tommaso a wrote:
So I enclose a screenshot of Evolution main window and here the problem:
-the Heading of Folders List Bar on left side
-the Heading of Preview Pane at bottom right
-the evidentiated mail line of Message list at middle right
are wholly/mostly unreadable black,
(I tried if changin of openbox desktop and windows themes could help,
I tried many, but it didn't affect this feature)

so the problem remain, I hope you can offer me a solution or
readdress me to a more proper list:

The problem was introduced by this commit in GTK+ 3.3.14:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk
+/commit/?id=4dd9a73c8ae5254361e746a3013e952e0f72d6a3

Matthew Barnes