[Evolution] in LXDE Unreadable Black Headings and Evidentiated/Selected Mail

Evolution 3.2.3
Ubuntu 12.04 AMD64 keyb=it
Premise(not Evolution Problem):
Upgrading system to "PreciseP" Unity/Gnome Login did no more let me in
in my user demiadmin account(a common not yet neatly solved problem), so
from the very narrowly limited Guest account I added a Lxde openbox,and
regained full unique utent rights on / and /home partitions, (Lxde is
poorer of options but very light, I've not yet fully resolved all
questions to best use this new desktop).
I'm a middle experience user, not so skilled.

So I enclose a screenshot of Evolution main window and here the problem:
-the Heading of Folders List Bar on left side
-the Heading of Preview Pane at bottom right
-the evidentiated mail line of Message list at middle right
are wholly/mostly unreadable black,
(I tried if changin of openbox desktop and windows themes could help,
I tried many, but it didn't affect this feature)

so the problem remain, I hope you can offer me a solution or
readdress me to a more proper list:
Thank You
Tommaso Aversa