[Evolution] Exchange MAPI

Hi,

I installed Ubuntu and then evolution mail, but whilst setting up, there is no option to select Exchange MAPI in the server drop down list.

Am I missing any dependencies to be installed?

Thanks!

KEnneth

P Do you need to print this? Consider the environment, prevent paper waste.

This email and attachments: are confidential; may be protected by privilege and copyright; if received in error may not be used, copied, or kept; are not guaranteed to be virus-free; may not express the views of Kordia(R); do not designate an information system; and do not give rise to any liability for Kordia(R).