Re: [Evolution] filter processing stops after 1st filter executes

On 2012-07-03, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:

There is, though I can't put my finger on it in the docs. Do the
following from a shell:

$ gconftool-2 -s /apps/evolution/mail/filters/log true
$ gconftool-2 -s /apps/evolution/mail/filters/logfile "my-Evo-filter-log"

You may have to restart Evo, I forget. The log file will then record
every filter action. I normally just leave this on by default.

Thanks for that.  It turns out I was already logging filters and
didn't know it.

The logs show that the first filter execution ends with something like
"stop processing filters" -- even though I have no such instruction in
my filter.  I even examined the XML of the filter to verify that there
is no "stop" instruction.

Looks like a bug.