Re: [Evolution] Evolution From Kmail

On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 21:13 +1000, GeraldC wrote:
Is there a way to upgrade to Evolution from Kmail(1)?
Since Kmail2 is a nogoer on 64 bit systems I thought an upgrade to Evolution
might be on the cards.
I have emails going back to 2000 and I dont want to loose them.

In local folders or stored on some type of server [what type of
server?]?

Do you know how kmail store's its messages;  such as MBOX or maildir?
Most likely you can just create an appropriate account type in Evolution
and point it at that mail.