Re: [Evolution] how delete local copies (IMAP)

On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 16:05 -0400, Martin Reuter wrote:
the cache folder is very small. The problem is the folders
in .evolution/mail/imap
for each account.
Do you mean to delete those folders?

Not the folder, the contents.  I cannot verify the folder names /
structure since I don't have that version of Evolution anymore and the
storage format has changed [improved] significantly since the 2.x days.

If I recall correctly [which is a serious question] each account had a
top level folder and then a folder for each folder (including inbox?).

I'd like to keep my account settings and only purge the local email
copies, and have it download headers again.

Yep.