Re: [Evolution] Repeat of question

On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 23:18 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Fri, 2012-06-29 at 11:02 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 20:48 -0700, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Hi, all.  Not to be a pest.  I posted this a few weeks ago, and didn't
receive any response.

Really?  The email I sent must have been a figment of my imagination
then ... and this figment has mysteriously found its way into the
archives ...

But you didn't send your response to Jeffrey; only to the list :(

This is what happens when you cut people from Cc when replying to them.

That's a matter of philosophy and we have discussed it to death in the
past - they asked on the mailing list; I replied on the mailing list.

And surely before someone grouches about not receiving a reply it might
be sensible to have a look on the mailing list itself rather than
relying on personal emails.  They are the one requesting help; they must
receive the list emails in one form or another - it's not as if it's a
high volume list.

P.