Re: [Evolution] Where does evolution store its files?

Hi,

On Sat, 2012-01-28 at 09:25 -0600, Michael Hennebry wrote:
Alas my Evolution 2.32.3 has no File â Back up Evolution Data.
It does have a File â Back up Evolution Settings,

Yes, that is the same.

I get a pop-up:
The folder contents could not be displayed
Operation not supported

That's from the file chooser dialog if the previously opened location
does not exist anymore. Can be ignored.

I can't tell if it saved my in-boxes from under "On This Computer" or
not.

You could open the archive file and check the file
.local/share/evolution/mail/local/Inbox

Is the naming scheme in the FM somewhere?

What is "FM"?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed