Re: [Evolution] Where does evolution store its files?

Alas my Evolution 2.32.3 has no File â Back up Evolution Data.
It does have a File â Back up Evolution Settings,
but if that worked, I can't tell for sure.
I get a pop-up:
The folder contents could not be displayed
Operation not supported
After closing the pop-up,
it lets me browse for a place to put the tar.gz file.
I can't tell if it saved my in-boxes from under "On This Computer" or not.
I've been looking at the table of contents,
but it hasn't helped.
I don't know what I'm looking for.
Is the naming scheme in the FM somewhere?

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
whom I teach not to run with scissors,