Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.2.2 Outlook meeting requests TNEF/winmail.dat

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 16:54 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 09:47 -0500, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
I've experienced this on-and-off over the years but lately it's much
worst. 9/10 times I receive a meeting request from Outlook 2007/2010
users, the attached meeting is corrupt. When I click one of the
buttons I get a notice from Fedora that the data-server failed. I've
tried all kinds of different approaches ie. checkboxes
checked/unchecked diff buttons...etc.

      Hi,
it would be good to post the issue into Fedora's bugzilla, and from it
find out what is wrong, whether it's a new issue or already known, and
so on. The ABRT report usually contains backtrace of the crash, thus
developers can look where the crash happened, and sometimes identify why
it happened. I would try this, when it crashes for you again. Only make
sure you've installed debuginfo packages for evolution-data-server, and
other evolution-* packages you use, of the same version as the binary
packages, and then generate backtrace locally.
      Bye,
      Milan

Did that already. No one has updated the report yet.

Phil