[Evolution] Some questions

I regularly use evolution under Fedora Linux 14 at home.  I am currently
in rehab after back surgery, and I am using  a laptop running ubuntu
10.04 LTS, on which I also have evolution set up as my mail agent.

I only use the laptop occasionally.

1.  I have, on my mail server, a file named learn, and that file is
visible from evolution.  I regularly move spam into the learn folder,
and each night a program on the server teaches spamassassin to
incorporate that the messages it finds in learn.

However, I recently found I can't, while in evolution, move files from
inbox (on the server) to learn.  Evolution gives me the message "Error
while Moving messages into folder learn".  But I have other folders on
the mail server visible to evolution from which I can move messages to
learn.

What might be the problem?  On my home machine, I've been doing this for
years without problems.

2.  Another problem is the following.  Whenever I switch folders on the
mail server visible under evolution, evolution gives me the message
"Error while  Storing folder 'INBOX'.  What might this mean?  I don't
seem to be having any other problems as a consequence.
--
Leonard Evens <len math,northwestern.edu>