Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.2.1 questions

1.  Is the link to Google Calendar bi-directional?  If I add or change
an event in Evolution, will it be reflected on the Google server?

Yes.

2.  When will the link to Google contacts include syncing groups, in
addition to the main address book?  Is there an add-on that will
accomplish this?

"syncing"? - as far as I know it doesn't sync contacts locally, it uses
them direct from Google.  But yes, groups are catered for - they are
represented within Evo as "categories" - you may have to add the
category within Evo for it to be able to be used, but the functionality
is there.

P.