Re: [Evolution] [Offtopic] Re: netspeed-applet in gnome3?

I didn't realise that Evolution had applets for this sort of thing?

OK, let me rephrase the question: How can I get something similar with
gnome-session3 or gnome-session-fallback. I miss it:(

Applets don't exist in Gnome3.  The equivalent are shell extensions.
Look at

  https://extensions.gnome.org/

and specifically

 https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/52/netmonitor/

for a network monitoring extension.  Disclaimer: I don't use it, I have
no need of it, I simply took the brave step of googling for it.

P.