[Evolution] [Offtopic] Re: netspeed-applet in gnome3?

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 21:52 +0000, Svante R Signell wrote:
where can I find netspeed (or any) applet in gnome3. Either
gnome-session or gnome-session-fallback?

Note: This is unrelated to Evolution - wrong mailing list.

Apart from that, I don't know what you mean by "find". gnome-shell does
not have applets. If you run GNOME 3 Fallback mode your distribution
might ship it and its available as an applet for gnome-panel.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper