Re: [Evolution] Evolution calendar print view defaults to 30 min granularity

On Mon, 2012-01-02 at 09:59 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
would you mind to file a bug report [1] for this, please? I see it's
still hardcoded in the code for the 30 minutes. Using value from user's
preferences seems like the right thing to do.

        Hi,
never mind, I made the change directly to sources [1]. It uses smaller
time division than 30 minutes from preferences, otherwise "fallbacks" to
30 minutes time division. The commit is for evolution 3.3.4+.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit?id=1b8cda5