Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't save Mail Account's passwords

I don't see nothing like that.  I use Mint 11 with KDE and Gnome.

Sylvia

El vie, 30-12-2011 a las 13:55 -0800, walt escribió:
On 12/30/2011 09:23 AM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just installed Evolution 3.2.2 on my Debian GNU/Linux SID
> system.
>
> When I start Evolution after system boot or after I restarted X Window I
> must add Mail Account passwords again and again.
>
> I have setup to save passwords but it seems that that this doesn't work.

I'm not using Debian, so my advice may mean very little to you.  When I
start evolution mail I get a popup dialog box from gnome keyring asking
for my master keyring password before evolution will let me fetch new mail
or even read my old mail.   Really very annoying.

Do you see a similar popup?

BTW, my distribution (gentoo) is about halfway between gnome2 and gnome3,
so I'm not sure that I see what the gnome devs think I should see :)