Re: [Evolution] random error when moving messages

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 12:00 +0000, Joao Ferreira Gmail wrote:
I've been experiencing random error when trying to move messages between
folders.

What version of evolution?

What kind of accounts?

One minute I can move some message from "Sent" to "my_Stuff" the other
minute it complaints about "my_Stuff" folder not existing...
really weird...
then I just try to move the message anther day and it works... and fails
again...
I don't get it :(

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>