[Evolution] Mail rules not for nntp folders?

Hi,

I have a lot of mail filters for different purposes. They appear,
however, not to work in usenet folders. Is this a known bug?

E.g. I have "killfiled" a couple of persons from an ubuntu forum. Still,
any new mail from these supposingly removed persons appears. It can,
however, be removed with the "Use Filter" (Ctrl-Y) command showing that
filters work on forums, too.

Greetings from the Black Forest!

Bernhard