Re: [Evolution] How to triage server vs evolution bug?

Am Dienstag, den 18.12.2012, 09:54 -0500 schrieb Peter Hurley:
Attached are screenshots of:
- the evolution folder list for an imap+ email account with multiple
'junk' and 'trash' folders and a 'sent' mail folder that evolution isn't
showing as _the_ sent mail folder.
- webmail view of the server folder list.

How can I determine what evolution is seeing for a folder list from the
server before I waste everyone's time filing this as a evo bug?

evo 3.6.0

Hi Peter,

even without having seen your screens (think the list server cut it off)
I' pretty sure that there's no bug of evo.
On an IMAP account every client creates its own folders - if you want or
not. Every time I log in from webmail or Outlook I later with evo see at
least four or more additional folders in my account - mostly empty of
course ;-)

But what's the problem ?
--
Thomas Prost <thomas prost prosts info>