Re: [Evolution] Evolution -> New Windows does not open a new window

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 06:25 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
In the activity bar I right-click the Evolution icon and select "New
Window".

Activity bar is the black bar at the top of GNOME's shell?  Don't know
where that menu item is coming from but it doesn't sound like anything
Evolution explicitly exports.  Possibly GtkApplication doing some new
trick we haven't learned to support.

I'll look into it.

To get a second Evolution window I need to go to the first window and
select File -> New Window

Right, the main menu is all Evolution.

Matthew Barnes