Re: [Evolution] bus error causing crashes

On Fri, 2012-12-14 at 12:40 +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
Dear Evolution folks,
using Debian Sid/unstable with Evolution 3.4.4 (but happened since
3.4.x), wanting to reply to some message, Evolution often crashes due to
a Âbus errorÂ. Does somebody experience something similar?

I think that is a euphamism for a segmentation fault.

For it to mean anything you almost certainly need to have it drop core
so you can get a backtrace.

I could not find a bug report about that yet, so I wonder if I should
create one. Or is this fixed in newer versions or unrelated to
Evolution?

It is quite possibly very specific to your install;  those kinds of
errors can be triggered by lots of subtle things.

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383