Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Re: local mail spool still unaccessible with evo 3.4.4.-1]

ping!
On Sat, 2012-12-08 at 13:47 +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 00:20 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

Have you run Evolution with debugging enabled on this newly installed
computer?  Does it show any errors or problems?

Not yet, will try that.

The only debug flag from the man page says:
       --debug=FILE
              Send the debugging output of all components to FILE.

Is that how debugging is enabled? What about verbosity levels?

Attached is a heavily edited diff of strace (diff -u imap.out imap
+local.out) for a imap account enabled, and imap+local spool enabled.
Nothing immediate I can see here, maybe you do. Perhaps I removed too
much information by mistake, but the log files were 12Mb+ large.