[Evolution] Again no smooth upgrade from Evolution 3.2 to 3.4

Dear Evolution folks,

unfortunately after upgrading from Evolution 3.2 to 3.4 there were again
changes and regressions. Is there no way to do some quality assurance?
It is disappointing that there are issues after *every* upgrade. It is
really a bad user experience and quite nerve taking.

Here are my issues. I have *not* looked yet, if there are any open
tickets at GNOMEâs Bugzilla already.

1. The settings for sorting of messages were not kept. I had it on
ÂDate before and after starting Evolution 3.4 nothing was selected,
which was quite confusing since messages are not displayed where they
are supposed too.

2. In Evolution 3.2 if there was a warning, a orange area was put into
the window, with a button to discard, which I could select with a
keyboard shortcut (in German Alt + v) and hit space bar to also discard
it.

In Evolution 3.4 the button is gone and I have to use the mouse to click
on the cross.

3. My spelling settings were also not migrated. I had it set to check
for German and English. In Evolution 3.4 it is only German again.

4. The selection issue I sent a separate message for to the list.

I am sorry if these are Debian packaging issues, but I do think these
are upstream issues.

Thanks,

Paul