Re: [Evolution] Problems with spamassassin junk processing

You have to train it.  Is the same for Bogofilter as Spamassassin.  You have to mark mail as spam and as good.  In 1 or 2 days it's working as you want.
I have Fedora 17 too, and that's all, now it is working fine for me.

Hope it helps,
Lailah

El vie, 03-08-2012 a las 10:49 -0500, Aaron Konstam escribió:
On Fri, 2012-08-03 at 17:38 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-08-03 at 10:30 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > spamasassin is installed and running and evolution-spamassassin is
> > installed. But Junk processing where the junk is transferred
> > automatically is not happening. What is wrong?
> > I also have Mail Preferences -> Junk configured on my default account
> > set to process Junk using spamassassin.
>
> Is this about POP or about IMAP?
> Have you checked your preferences? See
> http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.4/mail-spam-settings.html.en
>
> andre

It is for POP. I have chosen the Junk preferences as indicated in the
web page as I have done many times before. But in this version of
evolution Automatic Junk mail processing does not occur.

Is it essential that evolution-spamassassin be installed?

Any other ideas out there?