[Evolution] Problems with spamassassin junk processing

I have been using evolution for over a decade in versions of fedora and
I have been able to process junk into the junk folder without problems.
But with evolution-3.4.3-2.fc17.i686 in Fedora I can't make junk
processing happen automatically.

spamasassin is installed and running and evolution-spamassassin is
installed. But Junk processing where the junk is transferred
automatically is not happening. What is wrong?
I also have Mail Preferences -> Junk configured on my default account
set to process Junk using spamassassin.

The price of greatness is responsibility.