Re: [Evolution] seeking plug-ins and extensions for Evolution

Re: filters
    It appears that filters only work the first time that EVO fetches a
message.
I'd like to do some things like the following:
** fetch the message, set flags and labels and such based on content;
direct it to a folder based on content
** move messages among folders based on content and flags and calendar
** archive messages in various ways based on various parameters and
content

Some of these require filters or similar "scripting" to run on a clock
and calendar schedule or change of message state event in addition to a
new-message-received event.

Re: Templates
    I send messages that are various event or incident reports. I want
to use a smart template that would prompt for the details needed for
each unique report. While I can select "send report X", I'd rather have
some sort of "if address is AAA, then template is TTT" for every compose
request.
    I was specific when I said "prompt for details". I'd like to get a
dialog box, fill the form, SUBMIT, and have a completed template.

Re: contacts
    Use per-contact settings to format and present received messages and
attachments.  Use per-contact settings to select compose message
templates, formatting and style.

Re: app integration
    When I have documents in LibreOffice that I want to send by email,
there should be less grief to "SendAsEmail..." from within L/O.  EVO
does okay viewing attachments with L/O and PDF and images, but it is the
sending side that presents operational troubles for me. (I might have
squirrels in the attic on my workstation.)

I could have been more specific with my first post. Sorry.

Thanks,
~~~ 0;-Dan