Re: [Evolution] EVO shows N-unread on left tho all messages actually read in msg list

On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 12:50 -0500, Dan Saint-Andre wrote:
When I look at the left panel, I see there an inbox display  INBOX (N)
in bold type.
This usually indicates the number of not read messages.

When I look at the center panel list of messages, I find zero message
marked not read.
They usually appear with a bold subject and sender.

The mailbox is an IMAP account.  I tried Send/Receive to force a re-sync
with the server.
The not read count did not change nor did more messages appear in the
list panel.

How do I get the count to agree with the message list?

When reporting problems with Evolution, always give the version number,
otherwise no-one can help you. See Help->Status.

The "incorrect read count" bug has been present in several versions of
Evo. In the latest (3.2) it's less common, but it hasn't gone away.

poc