Re: [Evolution] Question for other EWS users
- From: Reid Thompson <Reid Thompson ateb com>
- To: Peter Hurley <peter hurleysoftware com>
- Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Question for other EWS users
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 12:15:02 +0000
On Sat, 2012-03-31 at 17:49 -0400, Peter Hurley wrote:
Reid Thompson wrote:
Do any of you have this issue:
File Empty Trash does not expunge my EWS account. An explicit <CTRL-E>
in the account is required.
Yes. I'm running EWS 3.2.3 (with multiple Exchange accounts) and have to
handle deleted mail manually. Similarly for junk mail.
OK - i'll post a bug report then.
] [Thread Prev