[Evolution] change Control-N keybinding/accelerator?

Hi all,

Trying to switch from thunderbird to evolution (2.32.2/Gnome 2 under
Ubuntu natty) and everything is peachy except for a particular aspect of
the keybindings/accelerators.  In particular, I cannot work out how to
change the binding for Control-N.  As far as I can tell, for every other
binding, I can change it via hovering over the menu item and typing the
new binding, or by editing ~/.gnome2/accels/evolution directly.  Doing
this for Control-N has no effect (although the relevant changes are
preserved in the aforementioned file).  Is it hardcoded somewhere?  Can
it be changed?

Thanks for any help,
-Dave

(in case it's relevant, my main motivation is to have
Control-N/Control-P go to the next/previous mail header,
(mail-next/mail-previous), as in standard Emacs keybindings).