Re: [Evolution] Email missing from .evolution

check

~/.local/share/evolution/

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:28 AM, Eric Beversluis
<ebever researchintegration org> wrote:
I'm trying to restore my old emails on a new linux install (Fedora 15) from
my saved .evolution folder. But all I see there are a cache folder and a
tasks folder. And even tho I did an rdiff-backup of my entire home folder
yesterday before I started the new installation, the backup shows Sept 8 as
the date modified, even tho I have been using evolution extensively since
then.

Sept 8 was about the time I started working on this new computer. I've gone
through a couple of installs with different distros. For about two weeks I
was using Ubuntu 11.04 and had Evolution running there based on an Evolution
backup. But none of my old emails or the emails I did since Sept 8 are in
the .evolution folder. ÂWhat could have happened? Is Evolution now storing
emails somewhere else?

Thanks.