Re: [Evolution] Email Search and sorting

On 9/15/2011 5:36 PM, Bahadir Balban wrote:
Secondly, on Ubuntu 11.04 and evolution 2.32.2, my sent email seems to
be sorted by name first, and then date. Even if I click date for
sorting, I sometimes see the latest email, sometimes don't. It is highly
non-intuitive not to be able to see the latest email sent in the Sent
box. I tried everything from changing the names to be unsorted, then
sorting by date to no avail.
are you sorting by "date sent" or "date received" ?